Add shuffle and repeat buttons to now playing views such as Control Center and the Lock Screen player.
Replay is simple. There are no settings to configure, it works out-of-the-box.
Replay mimics the style of native iOS, so it blends in beautifully with the rest of the system.
- Replay is now compatible with ColorFlow and Sylph as of version 1.1. However, ColorFlow's "Add Shuffle/Repeat Buttons" setting will take priority over Replay. If you are experiencing issues with Sylph support, use version 1.1.5.
- In order to use Replay in the Control Center, pop the Now Playing module or use BetterCCXI to make the module wider.
- Replay is exclusive to iOS 13 at this time.
- Sylph support is disabled on non-plus and non-X devices due to the insufficient screen sizes.
- iPadOS 13.4+ users using a mouse may encounter issues where hovering over shuffle and repeat buttons cause them to disappear. This is purely a cosmetic issue as the buttons will still function normally. This is an ongoing investigation.
- Fixed another bug that would cause the Now Playing control buttons to be pushed to the right even when Sylph was disabled.
|Updated||June 1, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||13.0 - 13.5|