If your not downloading this package from repo.packix.com you are taking the risk...
Your data is most likely not 100% secure!
And same goes if you are downloading it for free... Unless you got it through giveaway or similar!
In the widget you can change:
- The size of the widget
- The color of the date text
- The color of the clock text
- The color of the weather text
- The color of the weather description text
- Choose between 12hr or 24hr clock
- Choose between showing the clock or not
- Choose between showing the temperature or not
- Choose between showing the weather description or not
- Choose between having the items flipped or not
- Widget Opacity
- Widget Side padding
- Enable or Disable Fixed width (For larger devices this may be recommended, i.e Any iPad, iPhone XS Max)
- Fixed Width's width
You can change the names of the days and months in this file "/var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/Weather12/main.js"
Afterwards find line 71 (Days) or 72 (Months)
If you don't have line numbers on search for "let days" or "let months" and the rest should be self-explanatory...
If you somehow break the widget just reinstall it from repo.packix.com
- Perfomance improvements, and fixed a few bugs
- Icon is now visible whether the widget is installed or not.
|Updated||July 7, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||10.0.0 - 12.4|
No Ratings Available