If your not downloading this package from repo.packix.com you are taking the risk...
Your data is most likely not 100% secure!
And same goes if you are downloading it for free... Unless you got it through giveaway or similar!
Do you want to read about piracy, what it is and why it is a bad thing, feel free to open this link.
In the widget you can change:
- The size of the widget
- The color of the date text
- The color of the clock text
- The color of the weather text
- The color of the weather description text
- Choose between 12hr or 24hr clock
- Choose between showing the clock or not
- Choose between showing the temperature or not
- Choose between showing the weather description or not
- Choose between having the items flipped or not
- Widget Opacity
- Widget Side padding
- Enable or Disable Fixed width (For larger devices this may be recommended, i.e Any iPad, iPhone XS Max)
- Fixed Width's width
You can change the names of the days and months in this file "/var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/Weather12/main.js"
Afterwards find line 71 (Days) or 72 (Months)
If you don't have line numbers on search for "let days" or "let months" and the rest should be self-explanatory...
If you somehow break the widget just reinstall it from repo.packix.com
- Perfomance improvements, and fixed a few bugs
- Icon is now visible whether the widget is installed or not.
|Updated||July 7, 2019|
|Restriction(s)||Paid, Patreon, Other|
|iOS Version(s)||10.0.0 - 13.5.1|
0neGuyDevNo Support Email Provided
No Ratings Available