Weather13 is XenHTML widget made to be modular and well designed.
The widget allows you to have the weather and even a clock, or maybe you want the temperature, sure Weather13 can do that too, or maybe you want the chance of rain? Yup it does that too, maybe the weather and chance of rain, also possible!
- Place the widget anywhere on any page, or even on your lockscreen thanks to XenHTML
- Hold down your finger on the widget to reload the weather or the widget itself
- Choose shadow from pre-made ones or make your own
- Choose from light or dark theme
- Customize the widget as much as you want, you can mix the clock and temperature together, or even mix weather and temperature and so forth.
- Change which side has what
- Change from light to dark mode
- Change between 12hr and 24hr clocks
- Change the date format
- Change reload speed to your liking, either updating quicker or prioritizing battery (Fast, Fastest and Perfomance)
- Change the padding on the sides
- You may not be able to download XenInfo (Explanation)
Refund requests made within 7 days are refunded if it is my problem.
Meaning if there is an issue in the widget which is reproducible, therefore if it is because XenHTML or XenInfo being incompatible with your current version of iOS the refund will be declined. Otherwise refunds are given if I don't fix the issue.
For a long time XenInfo has been very weird and a lot of issues caused by the issues are because of XenInfo not my widget.
Hopefully June will update it, however over the past few months to my knowledge it has gotten better...
This is only on iOS 13!
Also when XenHTML 2 releases XenInfo will no longer be needed and the widget will work exactly as intended always.
People who've bought Weather12 get a 35% discount. This is only visible at checkout.
FOR iOS 13 USERS: Because iOS 13 doesn't allow apps to have access to always use location data will be less accurate, to fix this add the weather widget to your today page and it will be close to the same experience as if you're on iOS 12, however keep in mind you need to load the widget first, meaning each respring quickly swipe to the today view, this issue will be fixed when XenHTML 2 gets released.
FOR USERS BELOW iOS 13: To get the best perfomance and experience go to your privacy settings and under location services make sure the weather app is allowed to use your location data when in the background
- Fixed small imperfection with some widget modules...
|Updated||June 1, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||9.0 - 13.5|
0neGuyDevNo Support Email Provided
No Ratings Available