December 3, 2019
- There is now a debug mode (Use it when reporting bugs)
- You can now customize the delay at which the weather reloads (The smaller delay the worse battery performance)
- You can now choose how you want the date to appear, meaning you can choose whether you want it to be Weekday/Month/Day or Weekday/Day/Month, this is for people who may live in some places where they use a different system
- Better battery performance
- Some issues caused weather to not load and require a respring, the widget will now auto reload if it detects the weather wasn't initialized properly...
- General performance improvements
- The "Weather + Temperature" now looks as intended
- FOR iOS 13 USERS ONLY: This update does not fix the weather not working properly sometimes, since that is XenInfo's fault therefore June's "fault" I'd expect him to update it within 1-2 weeks....
December 2, 2019