May 27, 2020
- Added option to hold the widget to refresh it (This requires you to have touch on)
- Added option to have a shadow, either one of the 4 pre-made ones or your own custom one, this uses CSS styling
- I cleaned the codebase up and removed a bunch of unnecessary things
- Sometimes the widget failed to reload when encountering an error, this is hopefully solved
- If you have any issues you can message me on Twitter
April 9, 2020
- A few things didn't update at the selected times this is now fixed
- Some widgets would sometimes go onto a second line, this shouldn't happen anymore!
- Changed a few strings that either didn't make sense or sounded a bit dumb
- A few other things weren't aligned properly this is also fixed...
- Sorry that it took so long for this update to get released... Hope that I can be forgiven for that...
December 6, 2019
- Last update made a new bug causing settings to not load... This is now fixed...
December 6, 2019
- Fixed "Weather + Temperature"
- Fixed 0AM showing 0 instead of 12
- Made the clock a little bit bigger when just using the clock without weather date or temperature
- Revamped the rain module
- Revamped the temperature module
- AFTER NOTE: This update caused and issue that makes the settings not load. This is getting fixed ASAP
December 3, 2019
- There is now a debug mode (Use it when reporting bugs)
- You can now customize the delay at which the weather reloads (The smaller delay the worse battery performance)
- You can now choose how you want the date to appear, meaning you can choose whether you want it to be Weekday/Month/Day or Weekday/Day/Month, this is for people who may live in some places where they use a different system
- Better battery performance
- Some issues caused weather to not load and require a respring, the widget will now auto reload if it detects the weather wasn't initialized properly...
- General performance improvements
- The "Weather + Temperature" now looks as intended
- FOR iOS 13 USERS ONLY: This update does not fix the weather not working properly sometimes, since that is XenInfo's fault therefore June's "fault" I'd expect him to update it within 1-2 weeks....
December 2, 2019