LS Contacts **** Now Compatible with iOS 14! *****
**** IF YOU ARE ON iOS 14, USING LIBCOLORPICKER IS A MUST!! http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/debs2.0/libcolorpicker_1.6.9.debhttp://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/debs2.0/libcolorpicker_1.6.9.deb PLEASE DONT USE ALDERIS UNTIL IT WILL GET UPDATED! ******
LS Contacts tweak will add a horizontal scrolling bar with your selected favorite contacts in your lockscreen/Notification Center!
AND NOW - Since Version 3.0 - You can display your banner anywhere - anytime - using Activator gestures! (Activator must be installed in order to use this feature)
What you can do with those contacts with a single tap?
- Configurable from settings, with a single tap you can do either one of these options below! (Or using long press on a contact)
- Send them A Message using WhatsApp
- Send them A Message using Telegram
- Call them via WhatsApp (Siri must be enabled)
- Call them via Telegram (Siri must be enabled)
- Send them A Regular text message (from your lockscreen!)
- Call them using FaceTime
- Email them (if email address is defined) (from your lockscreen!)
- Activator support!
- ..and also see their birthday! (if defined) - a special cake will appear near your contact on his birthday date!
LS Contacts has a lot of options to configure and a lot more to come, currently the options are:
- Choose between 2 existing view styles! (and more to come!)
- Always On Top - configure the LS Contacts view above every other UI aspect (such as media player) if disabled - it will go down in your notification stack (if you have something more important to see above it for example)
- Page Contacts - A different feeling when scrolling between your added contacts, it will not be free scrolling as the default option offers, it will divide your contacts into pages
- Ask Before Calling - will present a confirmation dialog before you call your contact (so you wont mistakenly call anyone)
- Dark mode - dark mode style your view! (currently applicable only to stack style)
- Main View Transparency - You decide how transparent your view that holds your contacts will look like!
- Contact Birthday indicator - will show you a small cake near your contact image when its his birthday
- Dynamic Banner size - new option to have the banner as the size of your contacts (applicable only to stack style only)
- Ask for passcode - ask for passcode before calling contact (disabled by default)
- Title can be removed by setting it's alpha to 0 in the colorpicker or leaving the text field empty
- Position - set your title position (Left,Middle,Right)
- Text - You decide what your title will say ("My most favorite people", for example)
- Choose title font - choose the style font for your title
You can choose what you want to see in the long-press menu!
- This is where you add/remove/swap contacts from your address book
- Floating contacts banner anywhere using Activator Gesture you assign
- Siri Support for Turkish & Hebrew (if both disabled, English is the default) to use in order to call using WhatsApp
- Hide-LS Contacts from LS (if you want to use only the activator banner - you can hide the LS banner for good)
- Haptic feedback - enable or disable as you wish
Restore to default & Respring:
- Will delete all your tweak preferences & Respring
Few important notes:
- Since WhatsApp limitation in theirs API, in order to have WhatsApp to send a message successfully you will need to add country prefix BEFORE you add your contact to the tweak list (for example, if your contact phone number is 054xxxxxx you will need to add your country code before the number)
- Every time you make a change with your contact's info, you should re-add it to the list of the tweak, contacts are being saved ONLY when added to the list and does not refresh in real time (to save battery consumption)
Requires: iOS 12.0+
Note: iOS 14+ Activator is not yet updated so the activator action to show/hide the banner will probably won't work. other than that everything should work as intended as of version 2.5.5 and above where iOS 14 Support was officially added.
Dependencies: libcolorpicker, libactivator (not a must)
- Bug fix: issues with long press to view the menu on iOS 14 are now hopefully solved. reach me out on twitter if not!
|Updated||May 13, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||12.0 - 14.3|