Customize up to 18 settings for each app, in a clean and friendly UI, easily accessible right from 3D Touch Menu!
Appaze 2 allows you to customize volume, brightness, and a bunch of toggles (Wi-Fi, Cellular, Orientation Lock, VPN, …) for a specific app, directly using its 3D Touch menu!
Every time the customized apps are in foreground (open from Home Screen, App Switcher, ...) it will set the chosen values. And there is an option to restore previous values every time you exit the app.
Here is the full list of available settings:
Volume, Brightness, Orientation Lock, Bluetooth, Cellular, Wi-Fi, Airplane, Do Not Disturb, Auto Brightness, Location, VPN, Auto Screen Lock, Low Power Mode, Night Shift, Ringer, Dark Mode, White Point Module, Hide Stock Alerts (hide stock alerts like Low Battery alerts).
The last one "Hide Stock Alerts" will prevent any stock alert to show up, like the Low Battery one. Combined with DND toggle, it ensures a uninterruptible experience 😃
Basic use case: when using a GPS app, you want both volume and brightness to be at 100%, and WiFi to be disabled (so that it doesn't stay connected to your home WiFi). You can even enable Do Not Disturb for safe driving! And when exiting the GPS, you want your previous values to be restored.
There're so many scenarios for each app!
It is designed to look as stock and as convenient as possible, so that you can customize it in a matter of seconds.
The UI comes with a Dark and a Light theme, and could be customized to your liking so that it only shows the toggles you're interested in.
The settings pane allows you to:
- Change interface theme
- Show/hide each toggles
- Show crosses below volume/brightness sliders to cancel the customization. Otherwise, use double tap or long press to cancel
- Show information text when changing values in Appaze interface, like "Enable Wi-Fi when opening Cydia"
- Enable restoring volume and/or brightness values on app exit (meaning the custom values are applied only when the app is in foreground)
- Enable restoring previous values for each toggle on app exit
- Show HUD for volume and/or brightness
- Show Appaze item before stock items in 3D Touch menu
- Enable smooth brightness change animation
Languages: if you want me to add your language, so that the tweak looks even more native, just contact me and I'll add it.
It's compatible with all devices from iOS 11 to 13. iPad support is included.
It's also fully compatible with dark mode tweaks (Noctis, Dune, Carbon Dark Mode), and with other tweaks which add items to 3D Touch menus, such as Unsub or QuickPrefs.
If your iPhone doesn't have Force Touch, just install the great Force3DAppShortcuts tweak from DGh0st repo (https://DGh0st.github.io/).https://DGh0st.github.io/). Don't install version from BigBoss since it hasn't been updated. It shouldn't be required if you're on iOS 13 though.
NOTE: volume is changed for whole system, it's the same as if you change it in the Control Center. It means you can't for example set Spotify to 100% and a game to 20% and expect Appaze to do the balance. If you're playing the game, system volume will be set to 20% (so for both Spotify and the game).
If you encounter any issue with it, please contact me and I'll do my best to fix it. And if I can't do anything to fix it, I will have no problem to refund your purchase.
Feel free to follow me on my Twitter @AnthoPak to get live updates about my tweaks :)
- Improve the app state detection to set/restore values at the best moment
- Add a setting to choose to restore values on Lock Screen or not
- Automatic theme color setting: set Dark/Light mode according to iOS 13 Dark Mode current state
- Handle the case when switching between two apps (using App Switcher) which have a common specified setting
- New toggle: Reduce White Point
- Improve Brightness animation reliability
- Fix iOS 13 issue with Volume for people using "Change with Buttons" option (from "Sounds & Haptics" of stock Settings)
- Fix an issue for people on 13.1.x where Appaze icon would be huge in 3DTouch Menu
- Add Flipswitch 1.0.16~beta5 dependency requirement
|Updated||February 25, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 - 13.5|
No Ratings Available