Get a last look at your phone when you lock it! (AOD and Short modes)
Do you often lock your phone then unlock it instantly to check the hour, or if you have a pending notification? If yes, then LastLook is for you!
Useful, Gorgeous look
Every time you lock your phone, it will show content from your Notification Center for a few seconds, while fading out your wallpaper for a clean look. And since LastLook 2.0 with AOD mode, you have the ability to show it for an infinite time!
And for those of you who have the chance to have an OLED screen, it will look even more gorgeous!
A video is way better than words, check out these videos to see it in action!
LastLook is made so that it doesn't change the stock locking process. So when LastLook is visible, your phone will still be in locked state, thus you'll be able to use Raise to Wake or Tap to Wake to resume the screen.
Also, it triggers every time your phone gets locked, either it's when using Lock button, Activator action, or if the phone locks itself due to inactivity.
Short & AOD Modes
LastLook intelligently chooses between the two modes according to your configuration. If AOD should be disabled because of some of your conditions, it fallbacks to Short mode.
- Short Mode: shows LastLook for some seconds after each lock
- AOD Mode: shows LastLook until you hide it manually or if one of your configured conditions is met
- Disabling mode conditions for both modes (under battery percent, LPM enabled, DND enabled…). If AOD is disabled because of some condition, it switches to Short mode (unless Short mode should also be disabled because of some conditions)
LastLook transitions to this mode after a few seconds, automatically centering your essential content.
- Choose to only keep date visible while in Ambient mode, or to keep everything visible
- Configurable delay before switching to Ambient mode
- Exit Ambient mode when receiving notifications or on music changes
- Custom positioning, scale factor and animation duration
Several configurable touch gestures to interact with LastLook, and control your music. Also includes hand wave above screen to sleep it!
- Swipe and Tap gestures to perform a list of actions (sleep/wake screen or control music)
- Swipe Up from extreme bottom Gesture to Wake and auto request Face ID unlock for a superquick phone unlocking
- Turn screen off special gestures (phone face down, phone in pocket, wave your hand above proximity sensor)
- Ability to forward touches after wake to allow touches on media buttons (for example)
- Haptic Feedback
Configurable notifications indicators to get a quick look at your notifications and to make sure you don't miss any!
- App icons indicators
- Colored pulsing Dots indicators with configurable settings
- Filter indicators to unread notifications only
- Only show indicators in Ambient Mode
- Don't move indicators in Ambient Mode
- Custom positioning, size and spacing
- Always show while charging (even if in LPM, DND, or under battery percent)
- UI Adjustments: always see your content on a true black screen (hide notifications/media backgrounds, force white text, force white media buttons)
- Configurable screen burn in protection
- Inactivity detection to stop AOD after some time
You can chose the elements you want to keep on screen when you lock the phone:
- Hour and date (compatible with Kalm, JellyFish, ...)
- Unread notifications
- Old notifications
- Media player
- Status Bar
- Other tweaks (Xen HTML, LockPlus Pro, Complications, Veza, Lune, Notchless)
It's compatible with all devices from iOS 12 to 14.
It's fully compatible with tweaks that modify the hour view and even looks more gorgeous with them (I've tried with Kalm and JellyFish, feel free to ask me for others). It's also compatible with tweaks modifying the media player or notifications (like Sylph, Axon, Grupi, ...).
Issues & Contact
If you encounter any issue with it, please contact me and I'll do my best to fix it. And if I can't do anything to fix it, I will have no problem to refund your purchase.
Feel free to follow me on my Twitter @AnthoPak to get live updates about my tweaks :)
- iOS 14: fix broken "Forward touches after wake" feature
- Ambient Mode: minor change to "Only show date" feature
|iOS Version(s)||12.0 - 14.2|
No Ratings Available