Know if you have a notification without looking at your phone! Hold Power Button (or other gesture) to know if an important notification is pending.
Sometimes it can be tedious to take your phone out of your pocket just to check if you have a message or any other important notification. With NotiVibe, just hold Power Button and your iPhone will vibrate if there is a pending notification of one of your selected apps.
You can add apps to four categories:
- Most Important apps: if you have a notification of one of these apps, your phone will vibrate 2 times
- Important apps: if you have a notification of one of these apps, your phone will vibrate 1 time
- Most Important titles: if you have a notification which matches these titles, your phone will vibrate 2 times
- Important titles: if you have a notification which matches these titles, your phone will vibrate 1 time
You can configure the following:
- Chose your preferred activation method
- Only enable when phone is locked
- Restrict to unread notifications only
- Customize gesture duration
- Invert vibration count for Most Important and Important apps
It's compatible from iOS 11 to iOS 13.
Feel free to follow me on my Twitter @AnthoPak to get live updates about my tweaks :)
- Add configurable activation method (7 different methods)
- Add a new feature to search text in notification title (allowing to filter to specific contacts)
- Add Axon and Grupi support
|Updated||March 24, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 - 14.2|