Fall asleep with your music!
This tweak allows you to set a timer to stop your music, directly from Control Center. It has lots of features and is fully configurable!
It works with any app that plays music, including Music, Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.
It is made to look as if it was a built in feature, using stock components.
It has two modes. You can either set a timer in hours/minutes or set a number of songs to play before it will stop your music.
It has many additional features such as:
- Fade out your music for N seconds (it will slowly decrease volume for your chosen duration)
- Let the currently playing song finish before stoping the music (to avoid some frustration in case you still don't sleep)
- Perform specific actions on timer start: Enable plane mode, Enable DND, Set custom volume
- Perform specific actions on timer end: Enable plane mode, Enable DND, Disconnect Bluetooth devices (or disable Bluetooth)
- Show the remaining time in Notification Center Music widget
- Configure defaults values for each mode (default number of minutes and default number of songs)
- Show a confirmation view right after you set the timer, informing you in how much time your music will stop
Languages: if you want me to add your language, so that the tweak looks even more native, just contact me and I'll add it. It currently supports English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Korean, Chinese, Malay.
It's compatible from iOS 11.0 to iOS 12.2 and it supports A12 devices!
It's also fully compatible with BetterCCXI, NextUp (11 and 12), Sylph, ReachIt.
If you encounter any issue with it, please contact me and I'll do my best to fix it. And if I can't do anything to fix it, I will have no problem to refund your purchase.
Feel free to follow me on my Twitter @AnthoPak to get live updates about my tweaks :)
- Perform specific actions on timer start and end (Bluetooth, DND, plane mode, custom volume)
- Add haptic feedback on button presses
|Updated||July 15, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 - 12.4|
No Ratings Available