iOS jailbreak tweak that hides the lock screen clock/date and other lock screen elements until the user manually taps/holds down on the lock screen.
- Ever felt like your lockscreen clock was blocking your breathtaking wallpaper? Houdini solves this issue by hiding the clock/date, notifications and other lock screen elements and only showing them when the user taps or holds down.
- You can choose between a tap/long press and a toggle/automatic hide mode.
- There are other options to hide additional lock screen elements (FaceID Lock, Quick Action toggles, etc.)
- Additional option to hide elements when the phone's screen turns off.
- Support tweaks like: Jellyfish, Kalm, Axon, Complications, Dualclock.
Not Compatible with SimpleLS2 and partly compatible with ColorFlow 5's full scren mode.
No changes were reported for this version
|Updated||January 4, 2022|
|iOS Version(s)||13.0 - 14.8|