Complications brings Apple Watch widgets to your iPhone's lock screen.
Each widget beautifully animates and updates throughout the day, without sacrificing battery life. Get all the information you need with just a glance. Tap a complication to quickly open its app to get even more info. Custom x/y positioning lets you move the widgets to fit into your setup. You can even choose the number of rows and columns you want.
Apple Watch not required!
Simply press and hold a complication to choose from an ever-growing list of options:
- Activity Rings
- Air Quality Index
- Battery: Accessories (Apple Watch, AirPods, etc.)
- Find my Friends
- Rain Percentage
- Sunrise / Sunset
- UV Index
- Voice Memos
- Weather Temperature
- Weather Conditions
- World Clock (Digital or Analog)
You can also add any app shortcut alongside your other complications for quick access
- Full compatibility with iOS 14 on all devices
- Added "Increase Contrast" option for better legibility on some wallpapers
- Added option for custom padding between complications
- Fixed an issue where the Messages badge would sometimes display "0"
- Other bug fixes and improvements
|Updated||March 15, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||12.0 or later|
Ben GiannisNo Support Email Provided