AirPort brings Apple's beautiful pairing & status UI to 2nd Generation AirPods.
Note: This does not bring support for Hey Siri, but I'll be looking into it when I get the time.
- Pairing & Status UI for 2nd Generation AirPods
- Dark mode!
- Proper AirPod Glyphs in Battery Widget (2nd Gen AirPods)
- Custom AirPods Animations (works on 1st & 2nd Gen AirPods)
- Battery shows 100% when pairing
- Not showing separate airpods
- Airpod gyph not showing in cc audio module
- Status view shows 0% for a second before showing the proper battery %
AirPort is fully open source, you can view the source code here: https://github.com/Boo-Dev/AirPort
Follow me on twitter for updates & more: @BooDev
Please consider donating if you enjoy your experience: https://boodev.me/donate/
- Initial support for dark mode!
- Separated custom animations into their own packages
|Updated||June 7, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 or later|
No Ratings Available