Unlock your device with a Scribble!
Scribble reimagines the way we unlock our device with a modern twist. Simply unlock your device with a custom drawing that you set up. Scribble is designed to be a complete passcode replacement, but you always have the option to use your normal passcode as well. Scribble gives the user full customization over how they want it to look & feel.
- Multiple drawing styles (more coming soon)
- Change your 'stroke' size
- Paint mode
- Disable your device after 'x' amount of attempts
- Change the password recognition strictness to be more/less secure
- Multiple animations for successful password attempts
Scribble supports many different languages, but if your language is not supported, feel free to submit your own translations at: https:/github.com/Boo-Dev/ScribbleStrings
Follow me on twitter for updates & more: @BooDev
*Please make sure you have a 4 or 6 digit passcode enabled - Support for alphanumeric and custom numeric passcode is coming soon
- Initial iOS 13 Support
|Updated||December 15, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 or later|
No Ratings Available