Kairos brings simple message scheduling to iOS.
Compatible with iOS 10 and iOS 11
*THIS IS A BETA RELEASE FOR iOS 11*
So why would you want to schedule messages?
- As we grow increasingly more diverse through the internet, it’s important to keep in mind others time-zones. By scheduling a message you can be sure it’s delivered at an appropriate time.
- Send reminders to family members who need to take medicine at certain times throughout the day.
- Something really important comes to mind and you want to let your partner know. Only problem is your partner is taking a test until 2pm. Easily schedule this message so you don’t forget to send later on.
- Send automatic Happy Birthdays and Happy Anniversaries.
We all get busy and we all forget the small things. Avoid potential issues by scheduling your messages when they are fresh on your mind!
What’s new with Kairos 2?
Kairos 2 was written from the ground up to provide a better experience all around. Although a lot of it is behind the scenes stuff you can’t see, you’ll be able to feel and see the improvements.
That’s right, quickly schedule messages which repeatedly send on your chosen days of the week.
“I don’t want to seem like a robot though! :(” — concerned user.
With that thought in mind, Kairos 2 introduces randomized send time for repeating messages. All you have to do is configure the earliest and latest time a message can be sent. Kairos will automatically choose a random time between those two points to keep your messages looking authentic and human sent.
Smart Airplane Toggle
Sometimes you for whatever reason need to turn on airplane mode. Without really thinking about it, you forget you also had a message scheduled to send. With this option enabled, Kairos will automatically disable airplane mode long enough to send the message and then enable it.
Smart Battery Send
When using this option, you can set a certain battery percentage threshold at which messages scheduled within the hour will automatically be sent. Get those messages sent just in case your phone dies!
One of the most noticeable things you’ll notice is the new user interface. Instead of looking like an addition sitting on top of the Messages app, the new UI looks and feels like it belongs.
All settings can be configured from the Settings app
- Fix issue where messages scheduled on a repeat cycle would be removed on first send.
|Updated||September 7, 2018|
|iOS Version(s)||10.0 - 11.4|
I thought it didn’t work, but it does ... 1.2.2Nov 18, 2018
The little inbox icon from the main messages app doesn’t do anything and the options are grayed out, but when you go to actually send a message, the options pop up. So maybe that little icon that seems configurable is a bug? Aside from that, it seems okay. Overall, it’s a good tweak and I have no idea why it isn’t stock. It reminds me of BiteSms. Thanks !
Needs an update 1.2.2Sep 16, 2018
When I schedule a text at certain time, The text won’t send unless I unlock my phone. The text has to go through without unlocking the device.
How did I miss this? 1.1.1Aug 18, 2018
I had no idea Kairos had been updated! Works like a charm.