Supports iOS 10, 11, 12 and 13
Compatible with A12
- Reduce the native blur in 3d-touch views.
- Ignore the force touch recognition (makes 3d-touch faster and smoother), also added Partial system-wide support when 3d-touching in apps, gets rid of almost 2 seconds delay on older phones and 0.8 seconds delay on newer phones, overall, it makes 3d-touching more convenient to use!
- Remove the separators in 3d-touch menus.
- Remove the "share app" option from 3d-touch menus.
- Flip all 3d-touch menu icons to the left, instead of the random per app settings.
- Reverse the order of the options.
- Cool effect for the SB icon when 3d-touching in springboard.
- Disable Animations for 3d-touch menus.
- Ignore the first touch (when 3d-touching you will need to let go and then click on the option, so that you don’t hit an item by mistake)
- Square menus option.
- Split widgets.
- Compatible with the dark mode tweaks.
- No need to respring to apply changes.
- You can still hold down on apps to enter edit mode.
- Bug fixes.
- optimizations for the latest jailbreaks.
|Updated||September 1, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||10 or later|
No Ratings Available