Xen HTML v2 beta2 or later required
Requested as a custom widget by @ZMBN0 on Twitter
- Meant to be a full home screen replacement. (extra tweaks required)
- Music, weather, shortcuts calendar and app drawer.
- Custom colors.
- Grid and list app drawer.
- Tap Apple logo at the top bar to open the app drawer.
- Tap each button to show its respective module.
- Apps Drawer
All your apps in one place. (tap the app icon to open it)
Long press app icon (only) to show actions menu. (delete)
- peep (hide statusbar)
- Dockify (hide the dock, otherwise bottom buttons won't work)
- If you exprecience some unresponsive buttons after unlock your device, this is a Xen HTML feature to prevent battery drain and not an issue from the widget.
- Reload Widget option from the widget settings is not a functional toggle, it is a way to trick Xen HTML each time you change your icons theme, so it has to be switched every time you change it to on or off (it doesn't matter) to changes be applied.
If you have any issue or request just hit me on Twitter :)
Refund available if widget has critical issues that can not be solved.
No changes were reported for this version
|Updated||August 2, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||11 or later|
CodeOne88No Support Email Provided