PLEASE READ FIRST
Xen HTML v2 required
- Home and Lock screen support.
- Meant to be a full home screen replacement. (extra tweaks required)
- Option to remove the integrated app drawer and use your own apps.
- Music, Twitter, date, time, calendar, batteries, shortcuts.
- Set up to 5 shortcuts. (Long press the app from shortcuts to remove it)
- Your shortcuts list will be saved even if you remove the widget.
- Custom colors and position.
- Twitter feed from any user.
- Tap sont title/artist to expand the player.
- Set your favorite Twitter handle or your own in the widget settings. (twitter handle without @)
- peep (hide statusbar)
- If you exprecience some unresponsive buttons after unlock your device, this is a Xen HTML feature to prevent battery drain and not an issue from the widget.
- Reload Widget option from the widget settings is not a functional toggle, it is a way to trick Xen HTML each time you change your icons theme, so it has to be switched every time you change it to on or off (it doesn't matter) to changes be applied.
If you have any issue or request just hit me on Twitter :)
Refund available if widget has critical issues that can not be solved.
No changes were reported for this version
|Updated||January 12, 2022|
|iOS Version(s)||11 or later|
CodeOne88No Support Email Provided