Xen HTML v2 beta2 or later required
- Meant to be a full home screen replacement. (extra tweaks required)
- Music, weather, date, time and app drawer.
- Custom colors with dark/light mode support.
- Grid and list app drawer.
- iOS apps mode no need to hide your current apps.
- Tap an empty space to show the next widget.
- Tap the bottom button (pill) to open the app drawer.
- Apps Drawer
All your apps in one place. (tap the app icon to open it)
Hold app icon to delete it.
- peep (hide statusbar)
- Dockify (hide the dock, otherwise bottom buttons won't work)
- If you exprecience some unresponsive buttons after unlock your device, this is a Xen HTML feature to prevent battery drain and not an issue from the widget.
- Reload Widget option from the widget settings is not a functional toggle, it is a way to trick Xen HTML each time you change your icons theme, so it has to be switched every time you change it to on or off (it doesn't matter) to changes be applied.
If you have any issue or request just hit me on Twitter :)
Refund available if widget has critical issues that can not be solved.
No changes were reported for this version
|Updated||November 5, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||11 or later|
CodeOne88No Support Email Provided
No Ratings Available