Add a Second Clock to The Lock Screen And Statusbar.
Supports iOS 13/14
I made this tweak in inspiration of the "Dual Clock" seen on some Huawei phones (here), as I thought it would be really convenient to have two time zones on your lock screen, instead of having to open the Clock app to check the time in another country/city.
Note: if updating from v1.0.1 or lower to a new version, you'll need to disable and re-enable lockscreen mode as I re-wrote the preferences component of the tweak in v1.1
- Two extremely customisable clocks on the lockscreen.
- Add two different time zones to the statusbar (devices without the notch need to install a tweak that enables the notch statusbar).
- Show and hide AM/PM.
- Show seconds.
- Hide Face-ID Lock.
- Hide Charging Indicator.
- 24 hour and 12 hour mode.
- Adjust the Vertical position of the times.
- Support for upcoming Kalm version.
- Supports Axon.
- Supports Quart.
- And much more!
Follow me on Twitter for updates: @exodia9610
- Rewrote some code, improved logic.
- If this doesn't work on A12, contact me on Twitter: @exodia9610
|Updated||February 19, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||13.0 or later|
No Ratings Available