Compatible with iOS 11
Formerly known as SupriseSelfie, which is available for iOS 9 and 10 here. If you bought this on iOS 10 please contact me for a free upgrade.
PhotoLockdown is a tweak for the iOS Photos app which aims to prevent others looking at photos they aren't supposed to see.
After selecting a particular photo or range of photos to "lock", you can choose from a number of options that will occur if a person attempts to swipe beyond these.
- Display a selfie of the person as the next/previous photo. Each subsequent swipe will take another photo. (These are temporary photos).
- Show a custom image from your photo library
- Prevent swiping completely (or loop if multiple photos selected)
- Select one or multiple photos to lock
- FaceID, TouchID or password protection
- Activator gestures to enable/disable
- Show/hide lock button
- Security features whilst a photo is locked including disabling home button/gestures, notification centre, control centre and hiding notifications
- Option to save selfie photos to the camera roll
No changes were reported for this version
|Updated||August 1, 2018|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 - 11.4|
No Ratings Available