Compatible with iOS 9.0 - 12.1.2
Answer calls like a Pokémon master with PokéCall. This tweak transforms the incoming call screen into a Pokémon battle. Contacts can be customised so you'll recognise who's calling from their trainer or Pokémon.
- Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal battle interface
- Choose your Pokémon from any in the entire Johto and Kanto regions (1st and 2nd generation)
- Have trainer battles or wild Pokémon encouters
- Transform your ringtone into one of the many different battle theme songs
- Option to minimise the call screen to a banner
- Applies to FaceTime calls and third party calling apps such as WhatsApp
Buttons on the call screen are as follows:
- Fight - Answer the call
- Run - End the call
- Hide - Minimise the call screen to the call banner
- Switch - Remove the pokemon battle and restore the normal call screen
Once in the banner mode you can tap the banner or swipe down to resume the full screen call. Swipe up to end the call.
- Fix for Preferences on A12
|Updated||May 4, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||9.0.0 - 12.1.2|
No Ratings Available
It works but 1.1.3Sep 18, 2018
As far as core functioning goes, everything works fine. However, the customized contacts don’t follow through on their purpose & some sprites within the same tab cause the settings menu to crash. I’ve no need to mess with any other settings of this tweak so that’s all I can report on. iPX 11.3.1.
Safe mode 1.1.3Aug 22, 2018
I love this tweak, 5 stars all around. But recently every call I get it ends with my phone going into safemode. Other than that amazing tweak
Gorgeous 1.1.3Jul 16, 2018
The tweak works flawlessly. It’s a great experience as a die hard pokemon fan. not to mention the fact that every time I get a call in public everyone is astonished. Love this tweak.