Compatible with iOS 7.0 - 13.2
Colorize your badges!
- Modify badges based on the app icon colors. To increase contrast, ColorBadges will also add an outline around the badge (can be disabled in settings).
- Colorize folders based on the highest numbered badge inside the folder (or the first badge if none of them contain numbers).
- Supports both Apex and Zenith folders.
- Supports themes from Anemone, Snowboard, Appcon, and Winterboard.
-Supports Badge Customizer - you can use it to change the position and transparency of badges.
Developers, you can use ColorBadges' coloring algorithm in your tweaks. See the API documentation here.
- Add new setting to use unthemed icons to fetch adaptive colors. Requires the latest version of Snowboard.
|Updated||February 9, 2020|
|Restriction(s)||Paid, Cydia Store|
|iOS Version(s)||7.0 - 13.2|
No Ratings Available