ColorFlow 5 (iOS 13)
Supports iOS 13 - 13.5
For iOS 11 - 12.4 support see ColorFlow 4 (iOS 11 - 12)
Colorize your music! ColorFlow matches the now playing UI to your music's album artwork and adds in an iOS 10-style music player on the lock screen.
- Colorize the lock screen's music player
- Add in two new size modes: larger and full screen (iOS 10 style music player)
- Add shuffle and repeat buttons for apps which support it (e.g. Music.app and Spotify)
- Colorize the Music.app's now playing view and mini player view
- Colorize Spotify's now playing view
- Tested on Spotify 8.5.83
ColorFlow 5 supports all iOS 13 devices, including iPhones, iPads, and iPods.
- Artsy: Crashes have been reported with certain settings. Disable some Artsy features or uninstall it.
- Notchless: Issues have been reported with the status bar coloring when ColorFlow's Resizing Mode is Full Screen, try changing it or uninstall Notchless
- Slyph: Change ColorFlow's
Resizing Modeto Default (no resizing) under the
Lock Screensettings and respring
Configure ColorFlow 5 from Settings.
- Spotify crash fix
- Spotify UI coloring improvements
|Updated||November 8, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||13 - 13.5|
No Ratings Available