Compatible with iOS 11, 12, 13 & 14 (A12/arm64e)
Support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
By swiping the icon on the SpringBoard (or tap in Editing mode / Force Touch menu), you can:
- Open in Filza [App]
- Open in Filza [Data]
- Rename App
- Clear Badges
- Set Custom Badges
- Clear Caches
- Backup Data
- Restore Data
- Delete Backup Data
- Remove All User Data
- Copy BundleID
- Copy URL Schemes
- Mute Notification
- Open App
The custom badge must be enabled in the Settings notification.
- Show App Cache Size
- Use Text Badges
- Hide Icon Labels
Clear Caches displays the size of the cache files.
Text badges do not display many strings.
You can install "BadgeCleaner2" from my repo that only operates the badges by trial.
BadgeCleaner2 does not support iOS 13
- If it doesn't work, turn off IconTweak in iClenaer Pro, then turn it on and respring.
- Added "Use Force Touch Menu" and "Show Menu in Editing Mode" for compatibility with SnowBoard and Zenith.
- BackUp data is saved in the "/var/mobile/Documents/IconTweak/" directory.
- If you want to change the name of the BackUp data, do not use spaces and only use alphanumeric. (Hyphen-, are available. Underbar _ or dot not available.)
Configure options from Settings app.
- Added: Copy URL Schemes (Special thx @hirakujira)
|Updated||February 7, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 - 14.2|
ichitasoNo Support Email Provided
This Developer does not have any support options currently
No Ratings Available