Compatible with iOS 11, 12 (A12/arm64e)
Support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
By swiping the icon on the SpringBoard (or tap in Editing mode / Force Touch menu), you can:
- Open in Filza [App]
- Open in Filza [Data]
- Rename App
- Clear Badges
- Set Custom Badges
- Clear Caches
- Backup Data
- Restore Data
- Delete Backup Data
- Remove All User Data
- Copy BundleID
- Open App
The custom badge must be enabled in the Settings notification.
- Show App Cache Size
- Use Text Badges
Clear Caches displays the size of the cache files.
Text badges do not display many strings.
If you have an A12(X) device, add the following Repo:
- If it doesn't work, turn off IconTweak in iClenaer Pro, then turn it on and respring.
- Added "Use Force Touch Menu" and "Show Menu in Editing Mode" for compatibility with SnowBoard and Zenith.
- BackUp data is saved in the "/var/mobile/Documents/IconTweak/" directory.
- If you want to change the name of the BackUp data, do not use spaces and only use alphanumeric. (Hyphen-, are available. Underbar _ or dot not available.)
Configure options from Settings app.
- Fix: DRM Issue
- Added: Use Force Touch Menu
- Added: Show Menu in Editing Mode
- Added BackUp and Restore function
- Added SnowBoard and Zenith compatibility
|Updated||November 6, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 - 12.4|
No Ratings Available