Add fully customisable screensavers to your iPhone, iPad or iPod!
- Full compatibility with iOS 11, 12, 13 and 14.
- Choose any video you want as your screensaver, straight from your camera roll.
- Menu to download frequently-used screensavers!
- Disable while Low Power Mode is enabled.
- Option to tap the screensaver to dismiss it.
- Disable while not charging.
- Raise device to dismiss the screensaver.
- Disable if the device's screen was woken by a notification.
- Disable if music is being played.
- Option to zoom the screensaver to fill your screen.
- Option to disable the tweak while in DND (Do Not Disturb).
- Dismiss the screensaver when you "Raise To Wake".
- Specify the duration of the fade-out animation.
- Specify the amount of times you want the screensaver to be repeated. (There is also an infinite option).
- Specify the amount of times you want the screensaver to be repeated whilst charging. (There is also an infinite option).
- Disables FaceID while the screensaver is showing. (Helps reduce battery drain).
- Twitter: @iCrazeiOS
- Email: email@example.com
- Added an option to disable easter eggs
- Fixed typo in a variable name
|Updated||March 13, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 or later|