Rishima is a port of the iOS 13 volume hud to iOS 11 - 12 devices. Currently it's in beta!
This tweak is now deprecated! Please use 13HUD instead!
I started this project when I first saw the leaked screenshot of iOS 13's new volume hud Found here. I worked on it in the early morning (like 1:00 am early) of WWDC'19 way before Apple was going to announce all of iOS 13's features. Anyways this is the first of its kind! For proof that I did it first go here and see photo.
Please consider donating! this can be done in the settings of the tweak!
I plan on open sourcing this tweak once I finish it! Remember this is a BETA ! things may not function as intended!
Open sourced now! GitHub
Things to add!
The ringer hud!(Done with beta version 1.0.1-1)
- The animations need some work!
- A pan gesture needs to be added!
- I need to figure out how to make the view shrink and expand on demand!
- Fix bugs! Please report all bugs here
- Fixed position of volume hud
- Added ringer hud ui (similar to iOS 13's)
|Updated||June 19, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 - 12.1.2|
No Ratings Available