InstaLauncher 2 is a system wide application launcher. It allows you to swipe from the device edges to show a launcher of your choice.
Version 1.0-1.5 has been tested on: iPhone X (12.4) - iPad Air 2 (12.4.5) - iPhone SE (13.2.2) - iPad Mini 2 (12.4.4) - iPad 6 (13.4.1) - iPhone 6 (12.4.4) - iPhone SE (13.4.1) - iPhone 7 (13.4.1)
- Open your apps in milliseconds
- 3 launcher styles included, Classic, Dock, Drawer
- Add favorite apps for even faster launching
- Smooth gestures to activate launchers
- Themes, all aspect of launchers can be adjusted to fit your theme setup
- Dark mode settings
- Right/Left handed mode
- Use launchers in fullscreen mode or small (1.2)
- Show up to 5 recently launched applications (1.3)
- Haptic touch (1.5 on newer iPhones only)
Using InstaLauncher 2:
- Swipe from the indicator on the side of your screen to open the launcher, continue to swipe to the application you want to release.
- (iPhone only) Flick from the indicator to keep the launcher open, then you can tap / swipe on the app you want.
- (Drawer launcher only) After flicking open the launcher, you can scroll down to see all apps in alphabetical order.
Updating from InstaLauncher 1:
If you previously have bought InstaLauncher 1, you will get a 25% discount. If you bought it in March or April of 2020, you can get InstaLauncher 2 for free by sending your transaction email and Packix ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fix re-ordering favorites and recent apps in Drawer launcher
|Updated||June 2, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||10 or later|
No Ratings Available