This package no longer supports the latest Spotify version.
The Spotify app is nice and all but it can be pretty clunky. Improvify (Improve - Spotify, get it?) aims to alleviate some of those shortcomings. Open source of course!
- Adds a Quick-Add button in the now playing view that quickly adds the current song to your favorite playlist
- Set additional playlists incase that song fits somewhere else, double tap the Quick-Add button to select out of three
- Adds a Quick-Delete gesture in playlists so you don't have to navigate clunky menus
- Add the number of times you listened to a song right in front of the artist's name
- Double tap the title of a playlist while viewing it to get it's unique URI (needed for the Quick-Add function)
- The Quick-Add/Remove feature adapts to the playlists you own when you listen to them so you can quickly add and remove songs
- Suppress that annoying "Rate Me" alert
- Disable song background videos
- Remove the Genius facts and lyrics from the now playing view
- Spotify v8.5.34
- Groovify by Revulate
Quick Troubleshooting Guide:
- The Quick-Add, Quick-Delete, or Song Count feature isn't working! Turn the toggle off then on.
- I can't scroll through my playlists and won't allow me to play songs! Set the Quick-Delete slider to 1.0 then back to your desired time.
- Why does my song count start from 0? Spotify does not provide that information, so we get to start counting from 1.
July 15th, 2019
11 - 13.2.3
- Fixed crash in podcasts