Navale, Latin for dock.
Requested by /u/dayton2080. Add a nice customizable gradient to your dock. Open source of course!
What does this tweak do?
- Add gradient layer to your dock
- Horizontal or Vertical direction
- Customize the gradient colors
- Use ColorFlow4 colors when music is playing
- Ability to automatically generate the colors from your homescreen wallpaper
- ColorFlow4 by DavidGoldman - Uses the primary and secondary colors from the currently playing song
- FloatingDock by Kiran Patil
ColorFlow4 Compatibility Preview:
- Fixed colors not saving due to a file not existing.
|Updated||May 13, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11 - 12.1.2|
No Ratings Available
This is perfect thank you 1.3Oct 28, 2018
First off I would like to thank you for responding to my request on reddit from the first version of this tweak I encountered no problems and that continued to the latest version. Thank you for you time and effort developing this tweak.
New update not working on iphone x... 1.1Sep 18, 2018
Sadly, the new version of this tweak leaves the dock transparent on my iphone x. I played around with it to see if it works but nothing whatsoever. Hopefully it gets a fix soon for the iphone x users.
Great tweak 1.1Aug 22, 2018
I only wrote this because there’s only one other review right now so I thought I’d help he dev out by leaving a 5 star review since this is a really good small tweak.