Add a pulsing, color matched notification dot to your iPhone lockscreen! This is a FREE upgrade for people who have purchased the original Dots.
Compatible with iOS 13 -> iOS 13.5
Now Compatible With:
- To use ShortLook with Dots 2, simply install ShortLook and enable ShortLook compatibility in the Dots 2 settings.
Settings and Features
- Change the size of the dot and the pulse easily via the slider!
- Enable always on to enjoy the dotted life!
- Number of Pulses increase based on notification count (max 5 pulses)
- Enjoy the parallax header!
- Use default icon colors when using Snowboard Themes
- Tap to dismiss
- Keep Dots after already viewing notifications on the lockscreen
- Seamless ShortLook & Photon Compatibility
link to video: Same one as upcoming post
(for devs only) To add your content when dots shows, use these headers:
@interface HaloController : NSObject @property(nonatomic, retain) UIWindow *window; + (instancetype)sharedInstance; @end
UIWindow *window = [%c(HaloController) sharedInstance].window;
Once you grab the window, add whatever you want to it.
Refund Policy: I will refund for bugs and tweak incompatibilities ONLY!
Slip into my DMs for questions/suggestions: ShyamLadDev@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter for updates: @Shyam_Lad
Hand Crafted, Organic, Cruelty-Free by: Shyam Lad & David Goldman
- Prevented Do Not Disturb notification from showing in dots
|Updated||June 21, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||13.0 - 13.5|