Dimid - your smart screen dimmer
Why do you want this?
Do you ever feel the need to have custom fixed timed dimming instead of just iOS stock dim ?
Would you like to save more battery while talking on the phone but not in proximity ? Or perhaps listen to some audio with your phone unlocked
Are you often in situations where you need to use your phone on and off but don't want to waste time unlocking it ?
All these have a solution: this tweak for the cost of an ice-cream
- Choose the amount of time after which it should start dimming the screen (hours:minutes)
- Choose what to deactivate the dimming:
- Touching the screen
- Moving the phone
- Resting your finger on TouchID
- Pressing the side buttons
- Choose 3 dimming settings:
- Brightness while dimmed
- Whether you want the screen totally off (digitizer and backlight - super battery saver but remember you can only deactivate with buttons or TouchID, not with the taps anymore)
- Brightness when deactivating from one of the above chosen actions
- Motion sensitivity in case you enabled motion wake up
- CC Module for enabling/disabling the tweak just a tap away!
Open to improvements and additions
No changes were reported for this version
|Updated||September 8, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 - 11.0.x|
No Ratings Available