Customize your Control Center!
- Layout your modules the way you like it by using invisible modules.
- Customize the connectivity, media, brightness and volume modules with fixed sizes.
- Add a weather module to your control center.
Improved Accuracy of Weather Information:
- Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services -> Weather -> While Using the app or Widget.
- Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services -> Weather -> Precise Location -> Enable.
- Settings -> General -> Background App Refresh -> Weather -> Enable
- Weather App -> Menu Button -> Add your location underneath current location.
- You must open the weather app every time you do a respring or LDRestart to update the weather data.
- This tweak was tested on an iPhone 8 and X running iOS 14.3.
- This tweak doesn't support iPad's.
- Officially support iOS 14.2 - 14.8.
- Partially support iOS 14.0 - 14.1. The media module will not work/be tweak.
Que: Why my iPhone/iPod goes into safe mode while installing BetterCC?
Ans: Go into Settings -> Control Center -> Reset Modules -> Reset both configurations. Then open the weather app. Then reinstalled BetterCC Lite.
- Attempted to fix landscape bug.
- Added portrait and landscape options to reduce module sizing bugs.
|Updated||January 11, 2022|
|iOS Version(s)||14.2 - 14.8|