A new clean look for your passcode screen.
This tweak lets you:
- remove the background blur while entering your code.
- hide the cancel button.
- hide the emergency button.
- Use custom text for "Touch ID or Enter Passcode"
- Use custom text for "Swipe up to unlock"
- hide the circles on the passcode screen.
- move the Cancel / Emergency button to the center
- clear the Passcode buttons
- remove Passcode button letters
For now you will need to add Revulate's Repo to your repos,
because the public version of libpackageinfo on bigboss is not compatible with iOS 13
Feel free to follow me on Twitter and report bugs if you find some.
Or buy me a Coffee
- remove the background blur while entering your code does not work on iOS 11
- supports A12
- rewrite of stupid code (centralising of buttons now works with languages other than English)
|Updated||November 25, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11 - 13|
No Ratings Available