Muzik rebuilt with better responsiveness and design.
*Note: If you already own Muzik, you automatically get this revamped version.
- Adaptive Colors
- iOS Like Design
- Tons of Customization
- Volume And Track Time Sliders
- Height, Width, Size Customization
- And More...
Controls Not Working?
- Make sure the widget is in Foreground and you have enabled “Prioritize Touch In Widget” from XenHTML> LockScreen> Advanced
- To get the controls working on your home screen please enable "Display Widgets Below Icons" from XenHTML>HomeScreen>Foreground Widgets
- And if you’re using LockPlus Pro please disable LPP Interaction from LPP> Enhancements
Album Cover Not Updating?
- Use Filza and navigate to var/mobile, click the (i) for the Documents folder, scroll down and change Ownership for both Owner & Group to mobile
Note: This widget does not replace the apple now playing on the lockscreen, to remove it use tweaks like MiscSettings, Springtomize and more...
- Check below
- Fixed some bugs
- Added an option to hide media artwork
- Fixed having no artwork on track change bug
|Updated||November 7, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||13 or later|