Re-imagine your notification center
Introducing Centaur, a sleek and modern redesign for your notification center, supporting all iPhones on iOS 11 and 12 (including A12 devices), accessed by simply swiping down from the top of your screen.
Centaur comes with four reorder-able modules:
- Device Info - Information such as the time, date, battery percent, cellular signal, wifi signal, etc.
- Music controls - Control and view information about the current 'now playing' item including: song title, artist, album, artwork, pause and next song.
- CC Toggles - Basic toggles from the 'connectivity' CC module including: airplane mode, cellular data, wifi, bluetooth and personal hotspot.
- Notifications - View previews for all your current notifications, or expand to see a full list of notifications, from which you can open the app, clear individual notifications or clear all.
Centaur is entirely configurable from the settings app, allowing you to completely modify the UI to your liking, and if you accidentally make a mistake, you can easily reset back to defaults. Options include:
- Top padding
- Side padding
- Corner radius
- Background darkness
- Background color
- Text color
- Battery charging color
- Order of modules
- And more!
I'll let the screenshots speak for themselves. If you experience issues with the tweak, please report them here. If you want to stay up-to-date with my tweaks and future projects, you can follow me on twitter at @Muirey03. Enjoy the tweak guys!
Please note: Centaur does not work in landscape mode, so I would not recommend using it on an iPad.
- Support for Axon by Nepeta
- Option to tap album art to open "now playing" app
- Option to hide badges
|Updated||June 9, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 or later|
No Ratings Available