Works on iOS 12 - 13.4 (including A12/A13 devices)
Redefine your Control Center
Magma Evo is a feature-packed customization tweak for your Control Center. From changing the color of every module over rearranging your Connectivity toggles to removing the dark container background around the modules - almost everything is possible! This is the official successor of Magma Pro, with a lot more features, bug fixes and increased user-friendliness. It supports all stock modules on iOS 12 and 13, along with all modules from both CCModules and PowerModule.
Full feature list:
- Connectivity toggles
- Rearrange the order (doesn't work for Prysm)
- Change the enabled/disabled colors
- Glyph-only mode to remove the circular overlays around enabled toggles
- Launchers & Toggles
- Change the enabled/disabled colors for every single module
- Choose between three ways to display enabled toggles: stock, removed white background or colored background
- Media Controls
- Color title, artist, control buttons and the progress bar
- Option to color the widget on the lockscreen as well
- Color both the background and the icon separately
- Color the background of the Control Center
- Align the Control Center to the bottom instead of the top
- Hide the Status Bar
- Color the Status Bar
- Color or hide the dark container background around every module
Magma Evo also features an extensive preset feature that allows you to easily save your current setup, try different settings and change it back later. You can also import settings from other users easily and switch between them, or export one of your presets to share it with the world.
Compatible with BetterCCXI and Prysm. Not compatible with BetterCCIcons, Togglow or Gesto.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I can't install the tweak because of the preferenceloader or libcolorpicker dependency
A: Install latest preferenceloader from BigBoss / latest libcolorpicker from BigBoss. This might not work on Sileo. If you have installed one of the tweaks from a piracy repo, remove them.
Q: Nothing happens when I try to change colors
A: Make sure you have the latest version of libcolorpicker from BigBoss (not the nepeta version) installed.
Q: I can't see any icons inside the modules, they are just one big color block
A: If you are using any version of Noctis, disable the "Dark CC" option.
- Add Prysm Power Module support
- Add support for coloring the Prysm Artwork Preview and AirPlay containers
- Allow separate coloring of the Prysm slider percentage labels
- Fix Prysm Media Controls play button having the wrong color when no media is playing
- Fix NextUp labels on the lockscreen being colored when lockscreen coloring is disabled
- Improve reliability of Media Controls coloring (also fixes the issue with the BetterCCXI 3x2/4x2 media player)
- Allow all Media Control colors to have transparency
- Fix colored toggle overlay being invisible when using Reduce motion / Reduce transparency options
|Updated||March 26, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||12 - 13.4|
NoisyFlakeNo Support Email Provided
No Ratings Available