Safari Downloader+ is a nifty extension rewritten from the ground up in Swift to fuse 3 applications in one package for a fraction of their combined price:
- A File Download Manager.
- A Video Extraction Utility from popular video websites like Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion and many more.
- A Media Importer.
SD+ adds a powerful, slick and easy to use download manager to your device’s native browser Safari. It allows you to download pretty much anything you encounter on the Web. It supports an extensive list of file types and mimes which you can configure and expand to suit your needs. Files can then be opened in any application that supports that particular file type in your device.
SD+ also delivers a unique and fully featured solution for downloading videos for offline viewing from major video websites like Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo and many more (the list is extensive and continuously growing).
And if that's not enough, SD+ features an option for importing your downloads into various built-in supported apps: Music App, Videos App, Podcasts, Photos App… Otherwise SD+ integrates seemingly with Audicy app if you wish to have more control and customize your media’s metadata (artist name, title, genre, artwork image…) before you trigger the import.
The user Interface is lovingly and painstakingly designed to integrate discreetly and beautifully with Safari giving you the impression that it is part of it aesthetically and functionally.
Download Manager Features
- Pause and resume your downloads. And even when a download fails or you turn off your device, you can go back and resume any unfinished downloads.
- Background downloads.
- Get prompted for automatic downloads or initiate them manually.
- Convenient and accessible switch to quickly toggle Safari Downloader+ On/Off simply by swiping on the 'Downloads' icon or toolbar.
- A large and fully customisable list of supported file types.
- Save downloads anywhere within the 'mobile' (/var/mobile) directory.
- In app previewing of common file types (iWork, Microsoft Office, RTF, PDF, Images, CSV…).
- Import supported Media (Audio/Video) to a wide range of destinations.
- Supports Private browsing mode.
Video Extraction Features
- Download videos for offline viewing from many sites: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vevo, Dailymotion, Vimeo.
- Choice of multiple video qualities including HD (SD+ will download the video and the audio separately and will combine them upon finish)
- Discreet sliding panel with quality options controlled by a convenient draggable button.
- Large and beautiful Retina icons fully adaptable to iPhone and iPad display.
- Supports both portrait and landscape device orientations.
- Import supported Media (Audio/Video) with corresponding artwork to a wide range of destinations: Music Library, Video App, Podcasts App, Camera Roll, Mail App…
- Use Audicy to fully customise your media's Metadata with support to search for a specific album artwork.
- Media Importer supports 3G/LTE and WiFi modes.
- Ability to import multiple files in one go to the same destination.
- iOS 12.2 and up.
- For iOS versions between 10.0 and 12.1.4 please use "Safari Downloader+ iOS 10.0 to 12.1.4".
- Fixed issue where SD+ stopped working for A12, A13 running firmware below iOS 14
|Updated||January 19, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||12.2 - 13.6.1|
No Ratings Available