Make the Now Playing view yours!
Supports iOS 13 - 14.3!
Arkita delivers a fresh lock screen now playing experience for your devices! Arkita tries to keep all the stock player components whilst making use of the space efficiently so that you can have more room for notifications. Arkita supports 4 sizes
- XS -> Reduces all the clutter & just shows artwork & player controls
- X -> Shows time control in addition to what XS size does
- M -> Shows time & volume control in addition to what XS size does (Default)
- L -> Newly designed player with huge focus on the artwork (Currently only supported on iOS 14.2 & above.
Another highlight of Arkita is that it uses artwork colors in a subtle way to tint the background of the player while maintaining the background transparency. You can reduce the transparency from tweak settings for a denser look if you wish!
Since Arkita tries to use stock controls, there is very minimal overhead on the OS & hence there is absolutely negligible impact on device performance or battery life! Also like other similar tweaks on iOS 13, your apple tv controls won't mess up with Arkita ;)
- Fixed player style selection issue on iOS < 14.2
- Fixed Player controls on RTL languages
- Hopefully fixed tweak not working on iOS13 on A12/A13 devices
|iOS Version(s)||13 or later|