Take Quick Actions on the Screenshots!
Sometimes you take a screenshot & you need to quickly copy & delete it, but it takes multiple steps & prompts to perform this action natively. Screenshot actions solves this problem by providing you a quick alert window with the most common actions that a jailbroken user performs ;)
How to Use : Take a screenshot & just long press on the screenshot preview window which shows up in the bottom left corner! From the menu, select the desired action.
Current Supported Features & Actions :
- Copying latest screenshot to the clipboard & deleting it
- Uploading screenshots directly to Imgur. You will receive a success/error confirmation & the url will be copied to your clipboard!
- Sharing screenshots
- Delete Image(s)
- The preview window usually auto hides after a certain duration, but if you invoke the Screenshot action menu, the preview window will stay & you can perform multiple actions on it!
- Additional features will be added in future updates!
No options to configure. Hope the tweak helps you in being productive!
Credits : firstname.lastname@example.org for their work on the Imgur Uploader for tweak https://github.com/efrederickson/Almpoum
Twitter -> Twitter LinkTwitter Link
Email -> email@example.com
Donations -> Donations highly appreciated. Donation link found on my twitter profile!
- Added Upload to Imgur action to the done button action sheet. This can be useful if you want to add edited screenshot to imgur (Thanks /u/tateu for the idea)
- Added activity indicator while the imgur upload is in progress
|Updated||February 20, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||11 or later|