Fresh Look for your device!
Please install libbulletin from http://limneos.net/repohttp://limneos.net/repo
Looking at the same wallpaper throughout the day could get boring. Vartaman provides you a way to change your device wallpaper on different times of the day & also on demand wallpaper switching via Activator. You can also use local album to cycle through wallpapers.
Current Wallpaper Sources :
- Automatic (Recommended) -> Downloads the best featured random images from the internet. You can also use a keyword to filter out images so that you could achieve a tailored look throughout the day. E.g.
- A different sunrise wallpaper in the morning everyday
- A different beach wallpaper in the afternoon everyday
- A different sunset wallpaper in the evening everyday
- A different nightsky wallpaper in the night everyday
- UnSplash Daily -> Best Daily featured wallpaper from UnSplash
- UnSplash Collection -> Specify a Unsplash collection as wallpaper source
- Reddit Hotpost -> Set a hotpost image as wallpaper from your favorite subreddit
- Bing Daily -> Best Daily featured wallpaper from Bing
- Local Album -> You can cycle wallpapers from a local album. The album names should be as follows for each schedule
- Morning Schedule -> Vartaman_Morning
- Afternoon Schedule -> Vartaman_Afternoon
- Evening Schedule -> Vartaman_Evening
- Night Schedule -> Vartaman_Night
- More sources can be added upon requests
Customize time for each schedule through an easy to use time picker. Defaults are :
- 08:00 AM for morning
- 12:00 PM for afternoon
- 05:00 PM for evening
- 10:00 PM for night
You can also now cycle wallpapers every X hours as part of random Schedule! (v1.1 & up)
Wallpaper can be applied to :
- Lock Screen
- Home Screen
Other Notable Features :
- On Demand random wallpaper switching via Activator also supported!
- CC Toggle to cycle random wallpaper (Requires CC Support)
- Apply Blur to Images
- Resize images as per screen size
- Enable/Disable perspective zoom
- Notification on wallpaper updates/error
- Minor Improvements
- Removed the Debug Option for Zoom Fix as it didn't work out for users. I am still actively investigating as to why it happens with specific images. Temporary workaround is to turn on Resize Image option in tweak settings!
|Updated||July 7, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||10 or later|
No Ratings Available