25% Off if you bought Lumia
What it is?
A Xen HTML OPW(One Page Widget), to apply on your Homescreens to replace your stock iOS Homescreens completely. This widget uses Microsoft's Fluent Design Language, completely using all the guidelines and the vision of Windows 10. It has a beautiful Acrylic Blur effect with a bit Noise effect on its background.
Added a complete new widget made from Scratch with ReactJS, that allows you to have a Windows 11 like Experience in iOS, which can be found when adding a widget to your home screen as Influential 11. For the Control Center to work, that can be invoked by tapping the wifi/battery/mobiledata in the Taskbar, you're required to install MK1 Tweak by @Skitty which can be found in the MK1 Official Discord Server- https://discord.gg/ERDv2MC8tm in the Announcements Channel. Make sure to install both MK1 itself and the Xen HTML Addon, they are explained in detail in that Discord Server.
Would you like to have this widget for free? Help me Translate the Widget in your preferred Language!
Influential HS isn't made for iPads or iPhone 5/se or below sized devices. If you bought for these, request a refund immediately.
- A Taskbar containing its own Statusbar, a start button and time, along with a Dock. A user can touch on the Statusbar to open a Favourite Apps Window that contains the apps that are pinned more than what the dock can contain. Pressing on the Start Button opens up the Start screen in its Home Module.
- After opening the Start screen with the Start button you will be greeted with a Nice Profile Picture, your username, and the home Module.
- The Home Module contains a Statusbar, Weather Module and Music Module
- The weather and music module can both be opened respectively to open the Weather and Music modules Window Panels respectively.
- All the Window Panels have a button to maximise/restore, close or pin Window Panels to the Home screen.
- The Start screen has a All Apps section where you can use it to replace the already pinned apps or pin new apps to the Dock/Favourite Apps Module.
- How to apply Widget?
Remove all Apps from the homescreen.
In iOS 13 you can just go to wiggle mode and move all the apps from first page to second page, iOS has the inbuilt feature to keep First Page of the Homescreen completely blank.
In iOS 14 you can remove all Apps to the App Library, again keeping the first page of the homescreen Blank.
Then go to wiggle mode, a Plus button should appear asking the user to add a widget, tap on that and add Influential HS.
- How to change Pfp?
Import a Picture to filza and copy the file then, go to /var/mobile/Library/Widgets/Homescreen/Influential HS/src/ and paste that picture to this location, now delete a file called profilePfp.jpg, then rename your pasted image file to profilePfp.jpg, as is every exact word and letter, then respring.
- How to Pin Apps?
Tap on the Start button, then tap on all Apps, tap and hold on any app you want to pin for about half a second till a menu pops up, then tap on Pin App. If you have pinned more than 5 apps, it would be then pinned on the favourite apps module window panel.
- How to Pin Window Panels?
Tap on the pin button near the Title of the Window Panel.
- How to remove Pinned Window Panels?
Tap on the close button near Maximise button of the Window Panel.
- Refund Requests will be Rejected after 1 day of Use.
- Funny Reasons like, "bought accidently", "I thought it was for android", etc. will be Rejected!
- Metroui Icons by Serhi Pimenov, the Github source for this Library -> link
- Micons Icons by Mehdi HosseinZade, Github source for this Library -> link
- My Awesome Testers - HNDRK, Nina, Korfi, Mandy, SIMRN from Discord
- Korfi for designing the entire UI mockup of the widget and creating a concept for every Module of the widget.
- HSL and Mocacocoa for the inspiration of HS | Cocoa Widget available in Alo's Works
- Influential HS 4.1 brings a few tweaks and changes which includes -
- Option to freeze the Window Panels so they can't be moved.
- Option to completely remove the Titlebars of the Window Panels for each individual Widget.
- Made shadows more subtle.
- Option to change the Taskbar completely, making it smaller, with the start button on the left and apps on its right, the statusbar elements just above the Taskbar floating.
- Option to remove the clock from Taskbar, make it bigger and show it on the top of the Screen.
- Bug Fixes
|Updated||October 23, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||13 or later|