Refresh your notifications with Grupi.
Seamless integration and features to keep it classy and functional as iOS is supposed to be.
What it offers
- Beautiful pill shaped design on the notification groups.
- DARKmode, join the dark side, we have cookies 🍪
- Original iOS blur view cuz' we all love that shallow fancy blur.
- Nonobstructive mini media player integration, because we know your screen content is important.
- Quickly remove a notification group by 1 tap.
- Beautiful settings panel for quick custom features like enabling the icon preview on the notification banner, enabling dark mode, using square icons, etc
- Under MIT license Grupi does not contain any copied or stolen code/ideas from Axon. Axon It is still completely free for anyone to use.
Change of Mind:
Change of mind returns are usually allowed within 24 hours of the purchase being made under acceptable circumstances. Excessively rude or vulgar refund requests will be rejected.
Issue Based Return:
Refunds requested due to issues such as safe modes or graphical bugs must provide clear details of the issue. Further information may be asked if the request is ambiguous using the Packix Support Chat function. Refund requests may be closed if no response is made within 7 days. If If the issue cannot be resolved within 7 days issue verification a refund will be provided.
If your refund request does not fall within one of the above categories the request will be evaluated at my own discretion.
Processing of refunds can take up to 7 days and if accepted funds should be made available within 3-5 business days depending on the method of payment.
I reserve the right to reject refunds at my own discretion. Frequent returns are closely monitored. Excessive returns by a single user will be flagged and potentially refused at my discretion. Failure to read the description of the tweak and in turn this policy will result in a request being declined.
Bug report / feature request
Go here for bug reports and features request
Special thanks to NepetaDev for the inspiration and base code provided.
- Added iOS 14 support
- Various enhancements and bug fixes
|Updated||March 8, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||11 - 14.3|