Tenmetsu add adds three new controls in the * internal * section of the Flashlight.(Long press on the torch)
- SOS: sends an sos message through the Morse code and flashes of the flashlight. (Remember that this feature needs to finish the 9 flash message loop before it can be turned off)
- STROBE: the classic strobe effect to attract attention.
- TIMER: Turn on the flashlight and forget to turn it off, the timer will do it for you. You can long press the control, to set the number of seconds. (the timer will reset instantly if you press the control again)
Once you press any of the controls, you can also lock your device. For example, the TIMER will still turn off the flashlight, or, the Morse effect will continue the same even from a black and blocked screen.
You can disable the controls from the Tenmetsu preferences panel, from the settings. (Remember to respring from the top right button)
Tested on iOS 13 but working soon on iOS 14.
24hr returns: Most returns that are initiated with 24hrs of purchase will be approved. Some circumstances may apply.
Bug/Problem returns: If for whatever reason we can not solve the issue, a refund will be approved, most refunds submissions under this category require to be problem solved.
Any other returns: 'Purchased by accident' or other type of returns will not be accepted. There is a two-step verification process therefore it's not possible to purchase by accident.
- Updated the timer for the timer: instead of the alert controller I have inserted a much more comfortable "stock timer" type selector.
- Upgraded the graphic of the icons.
- Fixed the timer for the strobe effect.
|Updated||November 12, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||13 - 13.7|
No Ratings Available