- Long press on buttons to get explanation
- Wi-Fi IP monitor
- Fast Respring
- Normal Respring
- Enter in Safe Mode
- Backdoor (safemode) is active when is green
- Clean Cache-&-Respring (now fast!)
- Deep Clear for a better uicache clean
- GPS Control
- Bluetooth Control
- Wi-Fi Control
- Cpu-Ram monitor
- Battery and Chargers stats (To update for some devices)
- Close all Apps (Kill background)
- Suggestions button in the about section (Yobun Evolution button title, on top)
- Choose a gesture to show it by activator,in the settings page.
[ The Backdoor option give you an opportunity to go in Safemode when the touch screen won't respond.You can *try* with this: Switch On/Off 4 times the «hardware silent button» of your device, in *ANY* place.If the system isn't completely corrupted it will works ]
["Close all apps" is like a "Killbackground" and it close all apps, if you are inside an app, and you launch the feature, the apps will be closed,] even the one that you're in, but only the last is not removed from the app-switch recents, but believe me, is closed.]
Please use the in-tweak feature "Long press" on big buttons to get explanation of these commands.
- I remind you that this tweak doesn't works in landscape mode.
- If you're using some tweaks that overlay Yobun, please ask to the coders of those tweaks to make their tweaks not intrusive, and decrease his z-positions. Thank you.
iOS 13/14.2 tested.
• If you already bought in past,"Yobun Pro", you don't have to pay for this tweak.
• Tested in many many devices, with almost all jailbreak tools.
Bug/Problem returns: If for whatever reason we can not solve the issue, a refund will be approved, most refunds submissions under this category require to be problem solved.
Any other returns: 'Purchased by accident' or other type of returns will not be accepted. There is a two-step verification process therefore it's not possible to purchase by accident.
- Fixes and upgrades
- Optimized the time animation of the battery when is charging.
- Completely changed the way to retrieve the stats.
|Updated||April 8, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||13 - 14.2|