How to change Avatar?
- Put the image you want to var/Library/Themes/Appies(Version you've applied).theme/AnemoneHTML/img/
- Rename the image to profile.png
Note: THE IMAGE MUST BE IN PNG FORMAT AND MUST BE 135*135
You can use this website to resize the pic you want.
How to change Labels
- Browse to var/Library/Themes/Appies(Version you've applied).theme/AnemoneHTML/
- Open the index.html file as text file.
- Find the text you want to change (Today, Favorites, Socialize, Applications) and change it to what you want and save it.
Note: DO NOT MESS WITH THE BRACKETS. (Well you can if you know what you're doing)
Adding a label
- There's a spot to add a small label at the button of the last seperator.
- You can add it by adding <h6>yourtexthere</h6> right after <h5>Applications</h5>
- You can find the Wallpapers in Settings > Wallpapers > Still
- Do not put the wallpapers as perspective as it'll not look so good.
- The Icon Layouts are placed in Iconoclasm folder and need to apply via Iconoclasm.
- Iconoclasm (THIS IS NECESSARY) You can check the installation here
- Goodges (Not Necessary but this will makes the theme much beautiful)
- Lotus/Dark Lotus (Not Necessary but this will fits this theme very well)
All credits go to u/brnmbrns for coming up with this idea!
And Thanks to u/Thomz07 for editing the widget for dark mode and removing the docks!