Support: 10 - 11.4b3
This tweaks unlocks various internal settings for iOS notifications and enhancing its ability.
- Ability to mute sound/vibration(Only for notifications, calls not affected)
- Ability to disable screen wake(Only for notifications, calls not affected)
- Merged Notifications - Instead of using 1 row for name and 1 row for message in stock(screenshot 2), this option merges both the name and message into a single row making notification sleek and smaller (screenshot 1)
- Enable custom notifications line - View more lines of your messages removing iOS stock limit of just 4 lines. Custom number of your choice can be configured in settings
- Tap X to clear - Single tap X icon to clear all notification instead of tapping x then clear to clear all notifications
- Persistent notification - Always keep un-open notification in notification center and lock screen till application is open
- Disable "Older notification" reveal - Disable slide up gesture on lock screen and notification center to bring up older notifications
- Hide "No Older Notifications" - Hide "No Older Notifications" text when no notification is shown
- Hide section headers - Hide headers above notifications (e.g "Yesterday", "Earlier Today", "Monday")
- Hide grabbers from banners
- Sticky Banners - Banners stay till manually closed or open/close of application
- Hide Elements of notification like: Icon, App name text, Date, Image View
Configure in settings
Know issues: Merged Notifications not working on iOS 10, working on a fix. Others are all working fine.
|Updated||August 26, 2018|
|Supported iOS Version(s)||10.0 - 11.4|
The tweak dont work. And on the lockscreen it dont work with other tweaks like Intelix.
Not working for me,as advertised.is this meant for an phonexX or for any JB phone running 11.3.1? If anything,it’s enlarging my notifications.
11.1.2 8P It doesn’t work at all!