Keyboard Plus gives adds a vital keyboard features to your iPhone.
- iPad Flick Typing for the Keyboard
- Disabling iPhone X Gestures when the Keyboard is Shown
- Disabling Reachability when the Keyboard is Shown
- Long Press on any key for Trackpad for Devices without 3D Touch
- Haptic Feedback on Keys being Pressed
- Custom Keyboard Spacing
- Per-App Customization for Every Setting
- No dependencies!
Keyboard Plus supports all devices on iOS 12 and 13!
Change of Mind:
Change of mind returns are usually allowed within 24 hours of the purchase being made under acceptable circumstances. Refund requests that are excessively rude, vulgar, or contain fictitious information will be rejected.
Issue Based Return:
Refunds requested due to issues such as safe modes or graphical bugs must provide clear details of the issue. Further information may be asked if the request is ambiguous using the Packix Support Chat function. Refund requests may be closed if no response is made within 7 days. If the issue cannot be resolved within 7 days issue verification a refund will be provided.
If your refund request does not fall within one of the above categories the request will be evaluated at my own discretion.
Processing of refunds can take up to 7 days and if accepted funds should be made available within 3-5 business days depending on the method of payment.
I reserve the right to reject refunds at my own discretion. Frequent returns are closely monitored. Excessive returns by a single user will be flagged and potentially refused at my discretion. Failure to read the description of the tweak and in turn this policy will result in a request being declined.
- iOS 12 & 13.4 Support
- Adds Option to Disable Reachability while the Keyboard is Enabled
- UIKeyboardTouchInfo is no longer modified
- Fixes a visual bug when the keyboard is in landscape mode
|Updated||May 11, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||12.0 or later|
No Ratings Available