Prevent people from snooping around your phone! DontSwipe uses an activator gesture to prevent people from swiping when showing them a photo and going to other applications. DontSwipe works system-wide.
- Any swiping or taping gestures on the screen
- Volume button interactions
- Home button interactions
- Home gesture interactions
- Lock button interactions
- Notification Center interactions
- Control Center interactions
A red flash will be seen when DontSwipe is activated followed by a small red border showing up on the screen indicating DontSwipe is active. By using the activator again a green flash will appear to indicate that your screen is back to normal.
- iPhone X disable border and enable swipes not working for some
- iPhone X random resprings (may be caused by Activator)
- Added Preferences!!
- Can now Enable/Disable the Border
- Can now Enable/Disable receiving notifications while active
- Can now Enable swipes inside an app but still disable home/lock/volume buttons
- Fixed disable notifications not working for some users
- Fixed iPhone X border not showing up
- Fixed landscape mode bug
- Possibly fixed iPad bug
|Updated||July 26, 2018|
|iOS Version(s)||11.1.2 - 11.3.1|
Had to uninstall 1.1-97+debugJul 29, 2018
Last two days all my notifications have had a 8-10 second delay. After I installing numerous tweaks this was the culprit. Please fix.
Amazing Tweak! 1.1-1+debugJul 23, 2018
This tweak is crazy useful! It allows absolutely no other user input except the Activator gesture. I love how flawlessly it works. Thanks a lot!
Work great 1.1-1+debugJul 23, 2018
Would be nice to be able to zoom tho