OneHandWizard 2 for iOS 13.
OneHandWizard solves one of the biggest issues we have all had with the newer iPhones with larger displays.
Till now, it was impossible to use the iPhone comfortably with one hand, causing clumsiness and plenty of discomfort.
Thanks to the power of jailbreaking, OneHandWizard 2 is here to let you now fully enjoy your iPhone in one hand mode with the following functionality:
- Create Screenshots with one hand
- Open Notification Center / Control Center easily
- Lock your phone when you are done with one Hand
Using OneHandWizard 2:
- Drag up and down to resize the screen
- OHW remembers your size choice
- Swipe left and right to switch the mode to left hand or right hand
Here is a video on OneHandWizard 1 for older versions:
It has been optimized for modern iPhones with curved edges but also works on older iPhones with a home button.
- Fixes landscape issues for real.
|Updated||July 1, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||13.0 - 13.5.1|
No Ratings Available