iOS 13+ use SmarterLPM
A smarter low power mode
First time installing SmartLPM?
Toggle all the settings on and off then move the sliders up and down then put them where you want them. This only needs done once.
- Low power while device is locked disables when unlocked (requires passcode to be set)
- Turn low power mode on automatically at the battery level you specify
- Enable low power while charging
- Disable low power alert
- Disable auto lock while LPM is on (iOS 11+)
- Custom battery alerts with sound
- Added Battery Alerts
|Updated||June 3, 2018|
|iOS Version(s)||9.3 - 12.1.2|
smokin1337No Support Email Provided